If you’re looking to work within a creative environment and would like to join our team of passionate designers and developers, we’d love to hear from you.
Graphic/Web Design Role
As a designer within our team you will guide clients through their project, creating stunning media that meet their individual needs, using your experience and expertise. Having the ability to work on your own or as part of the team, your tasks will range from designing strong brands and high quality print material to engaging websites and user focused platforms. Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of UI design and should be up to date on all web design standards. Strong written and verbal communication is a requirement, as is your ability to discuss projects with clients, pitch concepts and present solutions. You will be expected to confer one-to-one with clients, may need to determine objectives and should be comfortable collating revision notes and feedback. Whilst maintaining current standards is imperative, the real expectation is that you will drive up standards across the agency, executing exciting digital ideas that we’re proud to add to the portfolio.
The successful application would have:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience within an agency
- Perfected skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as a good knowledge of interface design
- Commercial awareness with the ability to translate ideas to clients
- Creative thinking and skilled problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the industry and its ever-evolving techniques
Other desirable skills include:
- 2 years + experience in the same role
- Understanding of using responsive grids (Twitter Bootstrap)
- Being able to lead full projects
If you feel you would be suitable for the position advertised and would like to become part of the successful Logic Design team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alongside your CV please feel free to send any examples you feel demonstrate the skills required as well as questions you may have about the role. As part of the application process we may also be asking applicants to complete a small design proficiency test at the interview stage